Friday, June 15, 2007

Taking baby steps

Today was my first experience creating a blog. I felt so inadequate. One of our fantastic BCPL staff members supporting this learning experience helped me navigate through the tall grass and now I've done it! I still need to read all the fine print to fully appreciate and understand exactly what I did and promise to do so. It's like my father-in-law's credo-you must read the manual three times before putting something together or operating any machinery. I'm optimistic it will sink in.

2 comments:

JimD said...

That's a great credo. Still, that doesn't seem to be the way people generally learn this sort of thing. I think the strategy is more of a "bumble your way along and see what you can find out" system. Each thing you do makes it easier to learn the next thing (more or less). Have fun!

2kids 2dogs 2tired said...

TAG! YOUR IT! Take a look at my blog, 2kids 2dogs 2tired, to see what it's about.