Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've been hit...I'm going down...
2 dogs 2 kid 2 tired got me.

Here's how it works: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog to find out how it works!

So 8 facts about me....hmmm....

1. I have a twin and as far as I can tell, neither of us is evil
2. I have two wonderful kids, just became an "empty nester", and am not sure how I feel about it.
3. Both my husband and I have the same profession, making dinner conversation very interesting.
4. My dream vacation is Hawaii...someday
5. I just signed up for a belly dancing class!
6. Next year marks my 10th anniversary in the same job; I love my job
7. I collect Pez dispensers
8. The older I get, the more I appreciate that I have 3 sisters.
9. I have milked a cow, bottle fed lambs and watched roosters "fly up" for the night.
10.My retirement job will be school crossing guard.

So here is who I am tagging:
beach dreamer
intotennis
betsyboop
cat lover
cuter than u
Debbie's list
let them eat chocolate
not only for kids

TAG-- YOU'RE IT! COME OUT AND PLAY!

No comments: